The Advanced Technology and Design Korea blog is sponsored by Korean Ministry of Knowledge Economy and Korea Trade Investment Promotion Agency. Its management is supported by Korean Digital Agency, Edelman Korea.
Blog Management Purpose
First, The Advanced Technology and Design Korea blog will introduce Korea’s Advanced Technology and design to the people of the world.
Second, the concept of this blog is to supplement the established one way message of the established mass media through discussion of appealing news items.
Finally, and most importantly, this blog will be used as a channel for two way communication and opinion sharing among the people of the world.
Blog Comment Policy
The Advanced Technology and Design Korea blog, together with the blogging team, will be managed with an open mind. Everyone’s participation in the form of comments, trackbacks, links, and RSS subscriptions is always welcome, and this blog will operate in an open policy in regards to the comments and trackbacks. However, in the event that comments, trackbacks, and links do not conform to the subject of the blog, harm the blog visitors, contain advertising spam, contain swear words or other slander, are detrimental to the reputation of the Advanced Technology and Design Korea blog, or invade the privacy of the blogging team, or management, the blog manager reserves the right to delete these without any prior notice.
The following are prohibited:
- Posts totally unrelated to the subject
- Posts related to Korea, but not related to the goal of the Advanced Technology and Design Korea blog (i.e. Digital, Technology, Design, IT, Digital Devices, etc.)
- Comments or trackbacks containing advertisements or pictures intended for profit of the poster.
- Comments or trackbacks containing swear words, pornography, slander, libel, or any illegal acts or which are otherwise inappropriate.
- Comments or trackbacks containing or encouraging discrimination based on religion, morality, race, national origin, or sexual orientation.
- Invasion of individual privacy.
- Comments or trackbacks with faulty or harmful HTML code.
- Any contents with unconfirmed information which disrupts communication on the blog
All information presented in the Advanced Technology and Design Korea blog is subject to the limitations of the Creative Commons 2.0 license. Visitors are welcome to reproduce, distribute, transmit, exhibit, or perform any of the contents if, and only if the use is personal, and the following conditions are met:
- Use of the contents has the permission of the author.
- No use of the contents can be for personal profit.
- The contents must not be re-written, modified and must appear exactly as it has been posted on the blog.
2) No Guarantee
The Advanced Technology and Design blog makes no guarantee regarding the credibility of information presented by users in the form of comments or trackbacks. Furthermore, the blog takes no responsibility for any damages or concerns that may be caused due to the discussion taking place in the blog.
3) Blog Usage
Users who wish to visit and/or subscribe to the information or news provided by the Advanced Technology and Design Korea blog are not required to provide any personal information. However, at the time of visit, the server log will automatically extract certain information from the user’s browser including the user’s web requests, visited website addresses, IP address, browser type, language, date and time of visit and/or posting, and cookies accepted. This information will only be used for statistical evaluation of the Advanced Technology and Design Korea blog.
When posting, users may post links to related sites, however these external sites are not protected under any management policy of the Advanced Technology and Design Korea blog. The Advanced Technology and Design Korea blog does not endorse or guarantee any external linked website or the information or other contents contained within.
6) Contacting us
While strictly observing online privacy protection, the blog management team can be contacted by users of the blog through the following e-mail (AdvancedTechKR@gmail.com). E-mails sent to this address are confidential, and no information will be published from these e-mails without the consent of the author.
Any private questions, comments, or suggestions for this blog, can be sent to that e-mail address. In addition, any question regarding the policies, rules, and restrictions listed in this document can be asked directly to the management team through that e-mail address.
Finally, we are eagerly awaiting communication and correspondence with everyone out there in the world.
-Advanced Technology and Design Korea blog management team